Our Commitment to Safety
Eclipse Mold is focused on the safety and health of our employees, their families, and our customers during these difficult times. This is why we are implementing the following steps below which go above and beyond the current CDC and government mandated guidelines.
Eclipse Mold is also requesting our customers to consider remote meetings. We are happy to email a Microsoft Teams meeting invite with a call-in number in order to meet "in person".
We ask that you fill out, print, and sign our Visitor Policy and Agreement if you must visit us for any reason.
Thank you in advance from all of us here at Eclipse Mold for adhering to our guidelines at this time.
How We're Making A Safer Workplace
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of public work areas
- No touch time clock for punching into work
- Increased work from home for employees with access
- Providing masks for employees to wear in work areas
- Virtual meetings now used as primary method of meeting
- Signed agreement required for in-person meetings
- Limiting the amount of employees allowed in public areas
- Adherence to CDC social distancing guidelines